Book an Appointment at Yaletown Community Acupuncture - Offered by registered acupuncturists Karim
To our valued patients,
We first would like to wish you and your family good health during this time.
Our office will be reopening on June 1st, 2020. We will have new procedures in place to provide safety to all our patients and staff. Please familiarize yourself with the information below:
- We ask that all patients complete the online Therapia Pre-treatment Covid 19 Screening questionnaire.
- When you arrive at our clinic the door will be locked. Your therapist will open the door when they are ready to take you directly into the treatment room with no possible interactions with other patients.
- We ask that upon entry to the clinic you will utilize our hand sanitizing station prior to treatment and upon your departure. If your hands are visibly soiled, we ask that you use a wipe, then the alcohol-based hand rub prior to moving to the treatment room. Hand-washing protocols will be posted visibly in reception area and at sinks.
- If you prefer to wear a mask you are welcome to bring your own mask for the treatment..
- During the treatment physical distancing is not possible but we will demonstrate physical distancing in the waiting room.
- If payment occurs in the reception area, a wireless point of sale system with tap feature may be used or arrange e-transfer for payment. Receipt is emailed to patient. Cash is not preferred but may be handled provided that anyone doing so washes their hands immediately afterwards. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
The team at Therapia